Studies continue to show that auditing and assessment alone are unlikely to deliver substantial gains in social compliance and sustainability. Many have come to realize that assessments must be combined with ‘capacity building’ to achieve sustainable change in the supply chain. One of the ways to build this capacity is through effective training.
Sumerra does more than train- we partner with organizations, providing their team members understanding, knowledge and increased abilities after every training. With the knowledge and experience to quickly understand the issues, you and your team receive guidance and education that can be applied to real-life conditions.
Sumerra provides education on many different CSR, EHS, Social and Sustainability topics.
MOST POPULAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Health & Safety
- Measurement and Control of Hazardous Substance
- Chemical Management
- HSE Management Systems: Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Awareness and Management
- Water Management
- Structural Safety & Building Management
- Security (CTPAT)
- Effective HR Management Systems for Small Companies
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Reduce Grievances-Increase Profitability
- Brand Specific Auditor Training
Sumerra provides regularly scheduled trainings year-round as well as customized training developed to meet your specific needs. Sumerra’s educational professionals have the ability to create customized educational events for any organization. Our team has conducted these events in large venues with thousands of attendees, or small factories with just a few individuals. Our team speaks several languages and has the experience to communicate effectively with all cultures around the world.