ESEP is a global supply chain monitoring program developed in 2014 to support universities and their trademark licensees in evaluating and addressing the working and environmental conditions in partner factories.
Licensees actively enrolled in ESEP receive three key things:
- An annual ESEP audit at applicable factories producing partner university product which results in receiving an audit report and corrective action plan (CAP) outlining areas where improvement is needed;
- CAP progress evaluation and remediation feedback for every audit; and
- A guiding hand from the ESEP team along the way.
The best way to reach the ESEP team:
- Email: ESEPRegistrations@sumerra.com
- Phone Number: 503.601.0717, extension 121